Thursday, January 24, 2013

Anxious:

Sitting outside in the sun, with a sweater on ...in Miami :); listening to sweet praise and worship, oh! this is the life. :) Thank you , Father, for Your love. Beloved, He loves even when we are lame. :)

I confess, these last few months of unemployment have caused much anxiety and depression; which is lame. "Anxiety in a woman's heart weighs her down, but a good word makes her glad." (Proverbs 12:25)
Becoming idle brings death, I am convinced. I could continue down this road, or I can listen to a good word. I strongly believe that, everything we feel is a CHOICE. Yes, we choose what goes on in our heads and we choose whether to take offence or let things slide. We choose whether we will become anxious or trust in God Almighty.
I have chosen wrongly lately, and I repent. I want to turn back to His ways. His ways of trust, His ways of love, His ways that bring fulfillment.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6 

Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:34

When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul. Psalm 94:19

After all...

Live it up! He has given you life that you may have it more abundantly. He came for you. Don't waste away, work for His Kingdom! :) Bless His Set-apart name. a

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...