Thursday, November 22, 2012

Today:

What a beautiful day today has been. I am blessed and exceedingly grateful. Indeed His peace passes all understanding. I really don't understand how I have remained in it after a week in Miami. :)

Father I thank You for sweet kissed from my nephew.
I thank You for tight hugs from my brother.
I thank You for a mom who loves me exceedingly and a dad who tries hard to do the same.
I thank You for warm covers in a beautiful room decorated specifically for me.
I thank You for your love and how you care for all details in our life.
I thank You and praise You because You are amazing, Heavenly Father.

Thank You for today and for yesterday and for tomorrow. You are awesome.

I pray you were all blessed on this sweet day.
As the Cubans would say "Happy Sangiving!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...